Monday, June 16, 2008

think pink??


for those of you who have heard this story, please bear with me... Ever since I was pregnant with my oldest, who is 8, I have had the bad habit of buying girls clothes whenever i found something adorable on sale. I ended up with this large collection of pinks, purples, and creams that could rival any best dressed child. It was totally an obsession, but one that has over the years tamed itself. 3 years ago, we found out after 3 boys, that number 4 would be a girl! I went totally overboard, and bought tons of (non-returnable) girls clothes from ebay. a few weeks later, we found out that my doc was wrong and we were really expecting baby boy 4...

so, for the past 8 years, my collection has grown with little use. Today we had a confirmation sonogram and we are excited to announce the clothes will FINALLY be put to good use in Oct! (we were totally going to be surprised, it was way to much work:-) ) so now the only question is what to do with the 10 Tupperware boxes of boys clothes?????

15 comments:

  1. I told you it was a girl!!! Hooray!!! Your life is about to become even MORE drama filled! Just wait til she's about four!!! I am so happy for you guys!

    Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY!!!!! I'm really excited for you! The curse has been broken... ;) Wow, a "mix" in the Schwartz family? I don't even know what to think.

    Congratulations guys.
    Tracy

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is just totally awesome. She will be the most spoiled girl in the world! *and by the way-- I TOLD YOU SO!* I KNEW you could not keep from finding out. You should just give up trying to lie to me.

    ReplyDelete
  4. YEAH!!! Amy I am so excited for you. You are going to love having a girl. Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOOT WOOT!!!!!!!!!!

    CONGRATS! CONGRATS! CONGRATS!

    That is just so fabulous!!!! I am so excited for you!!!!!!!

    You simply MUST share your secret to getting a girlie!!!

    I keep thinking about how she will be the best protected girl on the planet! No one better cross that sweet little girl or they will have some awesome big brothers to answer to!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yeah!!! He was right!! I'm so excited for you I can't even stand it! What do I think about a Schwartz baby in pink.....Beautiful :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. CONGRATULATIONS AMY! Oh my gosh, I am so excited for you. You have waited SO long for this. I am so happy for you. She is going to be SO loved!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ha! Finally! That poor girl with all those older brothers. Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  9. We are so excited for you guys. I know it is fun just to know and to be able to plan. And how fun to have tons of new clothes to put on her. Baby girls have some adorable clothes. ~Meredith

    ReplyDelete
  10. CONGRATULATIONS!! Now you can finally use all those cute girl clothes! ...trying them on your boys when they were really little didn't count, did it? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  11. YEAH!! Congrats!! I'm so glad you get to put all those adorable clothes to use finally. :) So exciting!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Amy, Ted and Kashia were just here for a few day and we were talking about you. So glad you decided to share the gender of baby 5. You are way too ambitious for me lady!! I hope she likes pink! I think though, that she will be a huge tom-boy and decided green is her favorite color at about age 2 1/2. Get ready for the drama!! It starts early and like your firend Shannon said, wait until she is 4. Ahhhh, the love of a daughter can make and break your heart all in one minute.

    ReplyDelete
  13. So much for not finding out what it is!! its hard to resist, huh?! Congrats are in order for you guys! How exciting. Can't wait to see her in all her cute clothes (especially her ugh boots - sure i didn't spell that right!)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Ohhhhhhhh! I love the new template! It has lots of beautiful PINK!! ;D

    ReplyDelete
  15. Congratulations!! Sorry we have been really bad at checking blogs lately and just found out. You are going to LOVE it, I am sure boys are fun, but little girls are so sweet! Hurray!

    ReplyDelete