Saturday, October 4, 2008

happy birthday (other baby)

M turned 6 today! I cannot believe how fast the past 6 years have gone! He is such a fun guy, is always so smiley, and is sooo optimistic and cheerful. He is def. our ray of sunshine with his brothers, and is such a peacemaker.
He FINALLY got a DS! John and I found a pokemon ds, and he played it all morning, he was so excited to finally be able to link with his brothers and play games with them!
At lunch time, we met 7 of his friends at the bowling alley for a fun party. It was wonderful, i didn't have to clean, cook, clean up, entertain.... it was the easiest party ever! M got a strike on his first try, but his friend Nicky ended up scoring over 100 points. we only made it through 8 frames before the boys were done and ready to eat, but it was great fun!

My parents came into town to visit my little sister (who just started college here) and stopped by the bowling alley to visit M's party. he was so excited to see them, and it was a nice surprise for the boys. We had such a great day today, and I am so thankful for the blessing my third is in my life!

5 comments:

  1. He looks so grown up! Wow! Happy birthday Mason! You are such a fun mom!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So crazy, I remember when Mason was born, how little he was--now he's so grown up!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. He looks like a little man!!!! *sniff* *sniff* Remember the days when Mike used to steal his binki and they always used to make it into a big game. I remember we walked into your house one time and when Mason saw Mike he threw his binki down on the ground and raced to it to see if he could beat Mike. Mike said, "Oh, he threw the gauntlet down!!!"

    I love that he is the peacemaker. He is such a good boy and so handsome! That blonde hair is gonna drive the ladies wild (when he is older, of course)!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I remember the first time I met you at K's house and I held Mas while you scrapbooked he was so cute and teeny!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You know, he was my little man way back when we lived there. I just loved him to death! I can't believe what a big kid he is now... I also can't believe you only have 20 more days before Carrington makes her appearance! Woo Hoo!

    ReplyDelete